NAPLES PICASSO EVENTS LLC ART SHOW AGREEMENT
In consideration of my participation in the Naples Picasso Event’s LLC Art Show on xxx xxx, xxx, I agree to the following:
- “NPE shall mean the Naples Picasso Events LLC
- “Artist” shall represent the exhibiting artist
- “Artist Parties” shall refer to the Artist’s employees, agents, customers, visitors, invitees, licensees, contractors, and designees.
The Artist acknowledges receiving, reading, understanding, and agreeing to comply with all NPE’s Art Show Policies, Procedures, Rules, and Regulations, the Art Show Manager’s instructions, and any event-specific schedules and requirements.
3) Fees and Refunds
- The Artist agrees to pay all fees by the stated payment deadlines. Booth fees for this Art Show are due no later than xxx xx, 20xx. Failure to submit all required documents and booth fees by this date will automatically cancel the Artist’s participation. 3.2. Refunds
- Application and Parking Fees are non-refundable.
3.2) Booth Fees:
- Cancellations should be submitted in writing no later than 60 days before the scheduled art show. In the event of a timely cancellation, you will be eligible for credit equivalent to the full amount of art show fees paid. This credit will remain valid for a period of 1 year, providing you with the opportunity to utilize it towards future art show participation.
- Refunds will not be provided under normal circumstances, except in cases where Naples Picasso Events LLC has canceled a show with sufficient advance notice. Once logistical and advertising arrangements have been finalized for a show, any subsequent cancellation will not warrant a refund in accordance with our policies. This policy extends to all situations, including those arising from such as access restrictions, venue damage, war, terrorism, acts of God, fire, flood, hurricanes, tornados, weather, national or local calamity, national or local pandemic, riot, civil disorder, actions or regulations by public authorities, or any unforeseen occurrence or labor dispute, including strikes or lockouts as stated in the application. It is important to note that regardless of whether you have paid the total amount or not, you remain responsible for settling the outstanding balance. While we acknowledge that unforeseen circumstances can occur unexpectedly, we regretfully cannot make any exceptions to this policy.
3.3) Cancellation/Refund Exception for Force Majeure
- If the Art Fair is canceled or interrupted due to reasons beyond NPE’s control, such as access restrictions, venue damage, war, terrorism, acts of God, fire, flood, weather, national or local calamity, national or local pandemic, riot, civil disorder, actions or regulations by public authorities, or any unforeseen occurrence or labor dispute, including strikes or lockouts, NPE may, in its sole discretion, credit booth fees to future events. Neither the Artist nor NPE shall be liable to the other for any damages caused. Credits must be used within 12 months of the event or will be considered earned by NPE and non-refundable.
4) Artist Registration, Booth Set Up, and Attendance
4.1) The artist must be present and provide valid photo identification at registration.
4.2) Artist agrees to comply with the Load-In and Set-Up Schedule determined by NPE in collaboration with local officials and in conformance with City requirements and NPE’s event permit. Booth set-up must be completed between xx:xx am and xx:xx am on xxx, xxx x, xxxx. All vehicles must be out of the setup area by xx: xx am. No parking or unloading outside the scheduled times is allowed. Violators may be subject to fines and future exclusion from NPE Art Shows.
4.3) The Artist agrees to be present in their booth during all the Art Show posted hours. Art Show hours are from xx am to xx pm.
5) Artist Representation of Original Artwork
- The Artist represents that all artwork submitted for the jury process and displayed for sale at the Art Show is original work designed and executed by the Artist. All work exhibited must be for sale. Mass-produced objects, kits, molds, embellished objects, commercial reproductions, or exhibitor posters are prohibited. Artists may only display and sell work in the medium they applied for. NPE reserves the right to advise the Artist regarding non-compliant artwork and take necessary action, including requiring immediate removal of non-compliant artwork, asking the Artist to leave the Art Show, and denying the Artist participation in future Art Shows.
6) Rules, Regulations, Applicable Laws, and Professional Conduct
- The Artist agrees to abide by all federal, state, and local rules, regulations, and laws applicable to the Art Show. The Artist acknowledges that the Art Show is a public event open to attendees of all ages, interests, and backgrounds and agrees to represent themselves and NPE civilly and professionally.
7) Use of Images
7.1) By Naples Picasso Events LLC “NPE”
- The Artist grants NPE, its agents, assigns, and employees permission to use photographs, video, and other recordings of the Artist’s displays and artwork for promotional, marketing, and/or educational purposes without remuneration to the Artist. This permission includes use in news releases, print, television, social media, and NPE websites.
7.2) By the Artist
- Photographs, videos, and other recordings taken by the Artist or Artist Parties during or as a result of participating in the Art Show are subject to scrutiny and approval by NPE in its sole and absolute discretion. NPE may require the removal of any images or recordings deemed inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable for any reason. Failure to comply may result in removal from the Art Show, exclusion from future Art Shows, or legal remedies exercised by NPE against the Artist.
8) Use of Reviews and Testimonials
- The Artist grants permission to NPE, its agents, assigns, and employees to reference or use reviews or testimonials published or posted by the Artist about the NPE Art Show for marketing purposes.
9) Canopies and Display Requirements
- The Artist agrees to adhere to the “Exhibition Canopy and Display Requirements” specified in the Artist Information Guide. These requirements ensure the safety and protection of artists, patrons, and artwork. Foldable Tents and “Pop-up” tents are not permitted; only professional outdoor exhibition dome canopies meeting the specified criteria may be used. Suppose the Artist does not possess a suitable canopy or is physically incapable of setting one up. In that case, it is the Artist’s responsibility to explore and arrange for third-party rental solutions.Stockpiling or storing equipment, artwork, materials, or supplies in public view near the booth or on sidewalks is prohibited. The Artist understands that non-compliance with these requirements will result in immediate removal from the Art Show and acknowledges sole responsibility for protecting and securing their artwork and materials.
- The Artist agrees to the “Parking Requirements” specified in the Artist Information Guide. Compliance with these requirements is mandatory as designated by the City and NPE’s permit. Non-compliance may result in immediate removal from the Art Show and denied participation in future Art Shows.
- The Artist agrees to provide proof of general liability insurance, including bodily injury and property damage liability, in an amount not less than $1 million, listing Naples Picasso Events LLC 2321 Davis Blvd. Naples, FL 34104, as an additional insured, by xxxx xx, 20xx.
12) Liability and Release
- The Artist, as a result of this, releases, indemnifies and holds harmless Naples Picasso Events LLC, the City of Naples, their employees, volunteers, representatives, assignees, affiliated organizations, vendors, and suppliers from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, demands, damages, theft, or costs (including attorney’s fees) arising before, during, or after the Art Show due to negligence, failure to perform under this Agreement, or other acts, foreseen or unforeseen. The Artist further releases Naples Picasso Events LLC and the City of Naples from all actions, claims, and demands for injury, death, or damage to personal property, equipment, or artwork. The Artist is encouraged to carry liability, personal injury, theft, and event interruption/cancellation insurance for their artwork and personal protection.
13) Knowing and Voluntary Execution
- The Artist acknowledges having carefully read and fully understood the contents of this Agreement. The Artist understands that failure to comply with this Agreement and the Art Show regulations will result in removal from the Art Show. This Agreement constitutes a legally enforceable contract and release of liability between the Artist and Naples Picasso Events LLC, and the Artist signs it voluntarily.
By signing this Agreement, the Artist acknowledges their understanding and acceptance of all the policies, procedures, rules, and regulations outlined herein for the Naples Picasso Events Art Shows organized by the Naples Picasso Events LLC